Guys, I am back with another tip for android. This time, I am going to be showing you the easiest way to clone/stream/mirror your android screen to a PC without rooting the device. It works on any operating system on the PC side. All you need is a web browser.
Mirroring android device screen to PC helps a lot when you are presenting an app to the public live or for a Youtube video. It should sync real-time also.
I have seen people trying to mirror the android device to PC using third party apps installed on both PC and smartphone. Also, some apps require root access to get it done. I have been in search of a good app and I have found a one touch go type tool.
To start off, all you need is an android device and a PC. Without any further introduction, let’s get into it.
- Download and install Screen Mirror app on your android device. Compares to any other apps I have been using, Screen Mirror is pretty light one. No video quality limitations and no PC client needed.
- Before opening the app make sure both the PC and you android device are on the same network (eg: connected to the same WiFi network).
- Open Screen Mirror app. You will see a single button in the app labeled as START. Just press the same.
- You will see an IP address (eg: 192.168.1.102:8080). Open this address on a web browser on your PC.
- As you can see, we are now successfully mirroring the android device on PC.
- If you head over to the app preferences, you will see the option to change the video quality that is being streamed. There may be a change in the syncing time with respect to the quality you have selected.
I hope you found this article helpful. If you have a better alternative or any queries to ask, please leave it in the comment section below. Have a nice day 🙂