Guys, I am back with another tip. This time, I will show you how you can go live on facebook without having a verified page. The live streaming feature was only available for people with verified page/profile. The live feature may become available soon for everyone but I have a trick with which you may have early access to it.
The tutorial will be based on an Android device. Sorry, I don’t know the case on iOS and Windows devices. You will need to download the Facebook official app, but wait, follow the steps below to do the same.
- You need to download the beta version of the Facebook official app. Since the live feature for all is still under development.
- You could get the beta version from Google Play. To get early access to new releases you will have to enable this feature manually.
- Open Google Play and search for the Facebook official app and scroll all the way to the bottom. Then Tap Become a Beta Tester. It may take some time to become a beta tester, hence wait for it.
- After becoming a beta tester download/update the app.
- Open Facebook app and sign in if you haven’t already.
- Open the page you want to go live on. Then create a new post.
- Type in the description and if you have a good internet connection you will be good to go.
I hope you got succeeded to enable the live feature on Facebook. The only struggle you may have faced will bee to become a beta tester. Since it takes a little time to get enabled. You may get the latest version APK file from a third-party website. Please ignore the alpha versions.
If you have any queries the leave it in the comment section below. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. Have a nice day 🙂