Hey guys, I am here with another tutorial on gaming. This time, I got a fix for Call Of Duty 4 key code resetting issue. I was also facing this problem before and I found that I was not alone. Most users were facing the same issue on PC. I hope this tutorial will be helpful.
The issue was resetting of multiplayer key each and every time a connection is made to a server. Deleting the server cache or entering different keys each time will not fix this particular issue. If it works that way then you don’t have to follow this tutorial.
- It’s pretty easy to do! Just open Call Of Duty 4 multiplayer as Administrator.
- After opening the game with admin privileges, go to:
Options >> Multiplayer Options >> Enter Key Code.
- You will get an empty slot to enter multiplayer key code. Choose one of the keys provided below.
UJME EJ2M DM2S 2QES 810E
JPJW WDYU TT4U 4TE8 E167
MUMW PG8Q DDL2 8L42 5E74
MYUS WWMS MUUW W4D2 30F3
4WYL JWDP JTWU P8E2 05B9
D4WQ TM42 YGP4 2LWQ 2EBF
MWYY SPWT QDLG UGTQ 14FB
YGWL MTEQ QPWQ UDTG BC14
TQJJ MUGW S2PQ E4Q8 6958
UTJJ G2EL E8LP SGDP FA51
YEYM STUE L4MD PU8G 2CDA
GDQ8 4S2T G2QT 4DLT A6F8
8TSM 2LYM SDGE 2TJM B0AB
PDGE UYQ8 S88Q QES2 0BF6
- After entering the key code, press Verify button. After that try connecting to any game servers.
- You will notice that the connection will be made with no keycode resetting issues.
You don’t have to open the game in Admin mode every time. Just by doing once will this particular issue. Let me know in the comment section if this fix does not work.
I hope this tutorial helped you playing the game with no issues. Stay tuned 😉